Dr. K V Srinivasan,
Managing Director, Sree Narasimha Textiles Pvt Ltd, Premier Mills Pvt Ltd & Premier Fine Linens Pvt Ltd.
- He completed his B Tech in Textile Technology from PSG College of Technology in 1983. He has obtained an MSc degree in Textile Technology in December 1984 from the University of Manchester.
- He earned his Doctorate from the University of Manchester in December 1986.
- He is a Committee member of The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council (TEXPROCIL) from 1998.
- He held the position of Chairman of the Yarn Committee, The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council, from 2007 to 2009.
- He was also the member of the Young Entrepreneurs Group of the International Textile Manufacturers Federation from 2000 to 2003.
- He was also Chairman of the Southern India Mills Association, (SIMA), Coimbatore from 2007 to 2009.
- He is also a Member of the Advisory Board of International Textile Manufacturers Federation, Zurich (ITMF) from 2010.
- He is the Chairman, Council of Administration of the South Indian Textile Research Association (SITRA), Coimbatore from 2016.
- He was the Chairman of CII, Coimbatore Zone for 2015 – 16.
- Among other positions held is Trustee of Kasthuri Sreenivasan Trust, Coimbatore Golf Club Trust and PSG & Sons Charity Trust.
- He has been duly elected as Vice Chairman of The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council (TEXPROCIL).