The steps to apply for the Issuance of RCMC on the DGFT website are as follows.
1) Click on the Login button on the top right corner of the webpage.
2) Enter the User Name, Password and CAPTCHA Code and click on Login.
3) Navigate to Services > e-RCMC > Apply for e-RCMC.
4) Click on ‘Start Fresh Application’ or else to continue with Draft Application select and click on ‘Proceed with Existing Application’.
5) A Dashboard with a username will be displayed with Basic Details.
6) System would ask Applicant for Declaration of whether he/she has updated profile or not.
7) Click on Radio Button then click Yes to make sure you have updated the profile and Save & Next
8) Now under the RCMC Details section Applicant would
- Select ‘Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council’ and select RTE’s or Member Exporter’s Fee Details.
- Select Export Products / Services and click Add button to save the details.
- Select Authorised Representatives / Department Heads / Contact Persons for the Councils and click on Add Details button to save the details.
- Select Other Information under this select the countries to which the Company is Exporting and click on Save & Next.
9) Applicant after filling in all the details now proceed to Attach Documents under Attachments Section (Refer below “DOCUMENTS REQUIRED for RTE & MEMBER) by uploading the document from the Computer folder then clicking on Upload Attachments and finally Save & Next.
10) Now under the Declaration section read all the Declaration Lines.
11) Click the Check box as acceptance of declaration and Enter the Place and then Save & Next.
12) System would show the filled application along with documents uploaded under Application Summary. An applicant would go ahead with the signing process by clicking the Sign button.
13) After that Click Payment for RCMC.
14) Applicant would be directed to the Payment gateway for the payment then click Submit.
15) Clicking Submit Applicant will see the Payment Response Page with Transaction ID then again click Submit.
16) After Successful Payment Applicant will be receiving an e-Payment receipt.
After successful payment and submission of the application, TEXPROCIL will approve your application and issue an e-RCMC. The said e-RCMC is deemed to be valid from 1st April of the licensing year in which it was issued and shall be valid for 5 financial years ending 31st March of the licensing year unless otherwise specified.
View and Track Submitted e-RCMC Applications.
- Applicant can view his / her Submitted Application from Track Application Status.
- Navigate to My Dashboard > Submitted Applications.
- Select the Type of scheme as RCMC a. Type of sub-scheme as Application for Issuance of Registration-cum Membership Certificate and click on Search.