Dr. K V Srinivasan,
Managing Director, Sree Narasimha Textiles Pvt Ltd, Premier Mills Pvt Ltd & Premier Fine Linens Pvt Ltd.
- He completed his B Tech in Textile Technology from PSG College of Technology in 1983. He has obtained an MSc degree in Textile Technology in December 1984 from the University of Manchester.
- He earned his Doctorate from the University of Manchester in December 1986.
- He was also the member of the Young Entrepreneurs Group of the International Textile Manufacturers Federation from 2000 to 2003.
- He was also Chairman of the Southern India Mills Association, (SIMA), Coimbatore from 2007 to 2009.
- He is the Chairman of the South Indian Textile Research Association (SITRA), Coimbatore.
- He was the Chairman of CII, Coimbatore Zone during 2015.
- He is the Vice President of the International Textile Manufacturers Federation, Zurich (ITMF) from 2018.
- He is the Chairman of the Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council (TEXPROCIL) from 2018.